Selling your home means making it available to as many potential buyers as possible. Are you ready to have people you don’t know looking through your house? Here are a few safety-related questions you should consider when you’re ready to sell:
- Where will your property information be posted online?
- If there’s a lockbox for the keys, who will have access to it?
- Who will be present during showings and open houses?
- Which of your valuables should be locked up, and which personal items removed?
- What should you do if someone stops by to see the home without an appointment?
If you have concerns about the safety of your property and your family while your home is on the market, talk with a Texas REALTOR®. He or she can recommend ways to protect you and your property.
Powered by WPeMatico